Job description / Role
To maintain all Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing/HVAC equipment in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance.
What you will be doing:
- Reports to the Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Fault finding & trouble shooting of reported guest room complaints
- Works closely with Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program .
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant Experience in branded 4* & 5* Hotels
- Experience and knowledge of modern hotel rooms facilities, equipment and set-ups.
- Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.