Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Friendly Working Environment
- Great Employee benefits like Accommodation, Insurance, Transportation and sports activities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property's facilities and equipment
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Your team and working environment:
- In Pullman Hotel JLT we believe in working in a positive and friendly environment.
- As part of Pullman Hotel team we encourage our Heartists to contribute their ideas and innovation.
- We believe in Respecting every individual and their contribution in all prospects.
- We believe in open door policy.
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.