Job description / Role
The HR Manager is responsible for delivery of HR support for all staff in the Dubai office ensuring HR operational efficiency and excellence in the day-to-day running of the office as well as the firm strategy.
The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
• Build relationships and business partner with Dubai office stakeholders.
• Responsible for the end to end employee life cycle: recruitment, on boarding, visa application, contracts, benefits, staff movement, employee relations, housing loans, salary certificates, leaver documents etc.
• Responsible for the work experience and summer placement schemes
• Responsible for the coordination of training plans, performance management and salary reviews.
• Ensuring UAE specific contracts, policies and procedures, benchmarking and compliance.
• Reporting and HRIS updates and improvements.
• Ensure best practice and process for the Dubai office.
The qualifications and skills that we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a UAE law firm.
• Business level English communication skills.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a generalist HR role.
• Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation.
• Results focused and ability to deliver results.
• Highly skilled in MS Office applications
• Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
• Commercially focused with the ability to leverage HR to add value to the business.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.