Job description / Role
Our client Leading Fertility Center in Al Ain requires:
Genetics Laboratory Manager
The Genetic Laboratory Manager is ultimately responsible for every task required to assure accurate, reliable, timely, and relevant test results. This includes pre- analytic, analytic, and post-analytic processes.
• Education: As per HAAD personal qualification requirements. PhD in Human Genetics. Prefer Diploma in Management
• Experience: As per HAAD personal qualification requirements.
• Skills: Leadership and teamwork abilities, empathy to talk to patients and
ability to work with a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• To provide effective leadership in Genetic Laboratory.
• To stay as the first line with the team for the administrative needs and to
have enough awareness about the administration policies and procedures
• Management and supervision of overall performance of the Laboratory
with regard to Quality of performance, productivity and tests availability.
• Developing, implementing, revising and maintaining policies and
procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
• To provide the management and the HR with yearly objectives and KPI’s
for genetic section in general and individual staff in specified.
• To organize the Lab to operate effectively cover working hours of the
genetic laboratory. Therefore, flexible work hours to process samples on a timely basis are required.
• Permanent and Full-time job
• Immediate incorporation
• Salary depending on experience
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Instructor (Invertebrate Biology)
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||22 Apr|