Job description / Role
Start your success story with GenO
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? We're not interested in your previous work experience-instead, we want to get to know the real you. That way you're free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we'll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle's brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as a Solution Consultant
Use technology to innovate and solve problems! You will learn how to put your passion for technology to work so that customers understand the value of our solutions across areas such as cybersecurity, machine learning, integration and analytics.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can't tick every box. However, if you are excited about this opportunity and think you can do most of what we are looking for, then go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
Create the future with us
What you'll do
- Use your analytical problem-solving skills to help customers understand their business problems.
- Learn about Oracle solutions and help customers see how they can use them to solve their business problems.
- You will be prepared to work directly with customers and our sales teams on key selling activities, such as:
- Performing proof of concepts with clients;
- Building repeatable solution demonstrations;
- Delivering hands-on workshops;
- Creating new industry-focused solution innovations.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 0-4 years work experience.
- Strong analytical mind: You have a background in data-heavy disciplines (Math, Stats, etc.).
- Technical aptitude: You understand programming, database, coding languages, and cloud technology concepts.
- Communication skills: You have an ability to collaborate and present concepts clearly.
- Drive: You're self-starter with a passion for learning new subjects on your own, which you then help evangelize with your peers and community.
- Innovation: You're open to new ideas and challenges.
What we'll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
- A defined career progression based on annual performance and personal development.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.