Job description / Role
• Design the best soil solutions and prepare estimates without prejudice to safety factors and at a reasonable cost.
• Coordinate/support the development of work schedule, offer documents, and other pre-contractual or contractual documents in case required.
• Receiving, analyzing and processing required project data from interested clients (internal and external) and preparing design & project quotation
• Assisting the Design Manager to discuss possible difficulties and bottlenecks with clients.
• Assist in Planning and Estimating resources for projects.
• Assist in making arrangements for approval of the projects. Support with design and review work on project sites
• Comparing contract and actual cost estimates and taking necessary action on the big difference if arise
• Coordination with accounts section by providing them necessary project data
• Periodically updating market and competent company’s rates
AED 7,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with 3-5 years of experience; preferably Master in Engineering with 1-2 years of experience
• Site experience would be an advantage
• Language: English
• Strong analytical skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
About the Company