Job description / Role
Geotechnical Engineer Up To 25k Aed For A Construction And Engineering Company Based In Dubai
- Responsible for onsite examinations, which includes the supervision of all sample collection, analysis, and data mining
- Determines and designs the type of foundations, earthworks, and/or pavement subgrades required for the intended man-made structures
- Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition.
- Perform field and environmental investigations for construction projects.
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports to Manager.
- Provide direction to technical team in field inspection activities.
- Interact with customers and team members to complete the assigned project on-time.
- Assist Manager in design and evaluation of constructions.
- POSITION: Geotechnical Engineer
- SALARY: up to 25,000 AED monthly gross depending on experience and interview assessment
- HIRING COMPANY: Construction and Engineering
- LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
- AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
- Open to ANY nationals
- Male, 40 years old and below
- Willingness to travel between Dubai and Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related courses
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer and project management
- With solid knowledge in site test and/or lab test such as CPTu, SPT, PLT
- Experience in ground improvement such as Vibro Compaction, Stone Column
- Skilled with Shallow Foundation, Pile Foundation Design, Settlement Calculation, Concrete/Steel Piling PDA and Static Piling Test
- Familiar of geological compositions and formations
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|