Job description / Role
German Sales Manager Up To 13.8k Aed For A Leading 5* Hotel In Dubai
• Manages sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for the hotel.
• Delivers market leading performance, maximize revenue & commercial opportunities for assigned segment.
• Maintains an awareness of competitor activity, developments and best practices and shares information with the team accordingly.
• Keeps up-to-date with the economic situation and monitors trends within the designated markets and industries and shares this information with the team accordingly.
• Takes a proactive approach to sales, anticipating potential opportunities and developing new opportunities.
• Develops strategic plans for specified region assigned and market sector and detailed account development plans for each key account.
• Sets realistic, measurable sales standards, objectives and goals (for sales activities and revenues) to be achieved and communicates to leaders and employees.
• Leverages all available sales in an effort to optimize sales revenues.
• Retains, expands and grows revenue from designated geographic territories and market sectors.
• Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of all aspects of the hotel in order to sell effectively and ensures that the client has accurate and adequate information in order to be able to confirm the business.
• Open to German nationality/German speakers
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role in 5* hotels
• Must have experience in GCC
• Extensive analytical skill and must be a team player and able to work with multi- national team
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.