Job description / Role
We are the Marketing team at Deriv. Fueled by creativity, we plan, execute, and coordinate a wide range of outstanding conventional and digital marketing campaigns to help our business grow. We collaborate with designers, developers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers, and business development executives so that our marketing and advertising initiatives can represent the exceptional online trading services that we have to offer.
• You will be involved in engaging with our international affiliates to drive revenue growth in key markets. You will play a key role in sourcing, on-boarding, and earning the trust of new affiliates.
What you’ll do:
• Grow our affiliate networks in a highly-competitive industry.
• Identify new growth opportunities, prospects, and competitors via market research and data analysis.
• Generate meaningful insights that help you to source, recruit, and support affiliates that are aligned with our values and business strategies.
• Make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance.
• Monitor and analyse affiliate activity, using metrics such as number of conversions per affiliate.
• Devise branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help affiliates improve their client acquisition and retention efforts.
• Localise affiliate marketing tactics and promotional materials for designated markets to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
What you have:
• A university degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline
• Outstanding market research skills and a keen understanding of the consumer journey
• Experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, and business development
• Experience in using a wide range of digital marketing tools and affiliate management platforms
• An assertive, sales-driven personality and the ability to adapt quickly and achieve powerful results
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in the financial services industry
• A passion for finance and technology
What’s good to have:
• IT knowledge or experience
• Proficiency in an additional language
What we’ll give you:
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Productive work atmosphere
• Cooperation, support, and empowerment
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Medical insurance
• Housing and transportation allowance
• Casual dress code
• Work permit for yourself
About the Company
The story of Deriv starts in 1999. Regent Markets Group, the founding company, was established with a mission to make online trading accessible to the masses. The Group has since rebranded and evolved, but its founding mission remains unchanged.
Our evolution is powered by over 20 years of customer focus and innovation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
General Manager - Consumer
Head of Business Development & Marketing
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|