Job description / Role
• To manage the procurement on a global level. The focus will be on the big volume categories like raw materials, packaging material, freight and major capex. Responsible for analyzing the organizations purchasing decisions and to evaluate their effectiveness.
• Drive the global sourcing for assigned purchasing category.
• Deliver the agreed targets in accordance with the agreed milestones.
• Interface with internal clients to plan and prioritize sourcing activities and prepare annual Procurement plan.
• Approach suppliers based on Company identified needs in line with technical scope and Company guidelines.
• Benchmark the sources of supply and market Intelligence.
• Assess suppliers’ products and services in cooperation with the internal clients.
• Organize bids, analyze and evaluate supplier proposals and negotiate commercial conditions.
• Analyze and document options for procurement of materials, goods, and services.
• Maintain and update vendor database and contact information.
• Analyze and report on purchasing metrics, creating standard and ad hoc reports.
• Compare and evaluate goods and contracts to recommend strategies.
• Conduct data mining and running of ad-hoc intelligence reports as needed.
• Reporting to: Procurement Director
• Number required: 2
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: MON - FRI - 10:00 AM - 19:30 PM
• Travel requirements: yes
• Gross monthly base salary: 20000-25000
• Commission / Bonus: no
• Other Benefits: as per the law and company policy
• BSc Industrial Engineering
Other certifications obtained:
• APICS, CIPS or similar
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 5-10 years
• Strong listening and evaluating skills with the ability to design creative solutions to problem situations.
• Strong math and numerical data analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Experience of driving change management programs with stretched targets in Procurement.
• Strong negotiating skills and business acumen.
• Age Range: 30-45
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: NO Indian or Pakistani
• Language Fluency: English and European langues is plus
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.