Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Australian facilities management group that is expanding out of Oceania into the Middle East region. They are currently seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced 'Global Head of Finance' in their UAE facility.
The organization has extensive experience within the facilities management sector and has obtained contracts with many industry giants within the retail, education, medical, and sports sector. They are seeking a 'Global Head of Finance' to service over seven markets across Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region.
The Global Head of Finance will report to the Co-Founder and CEO of the business, and be responsible for:
Financial Management, Budgets, and Procedures (60%):
* Leading the short-term and long-term financial planning exercise for the company
* Reporting on the organization's profits and revenues and implementing cost-cutting solutions
* Ensuring that all accounting activities comply with statutory financial regulations
* Crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams
* Managing budgets, forecasts, and actuals to ensure that the organization is operating at optimum levels
* Implementing global financial strategies and action plans by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements
* Analyzing trends and opportunities that can develop the organization's prospects
* Evaluating operations and identifying areas for improvement and cost reduction
Stakeholder Management (20%)
* Developing and maintaining valuable stakeholder relationships
* Developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies
* Regularly interacting with banks and institutions to arrange capital raising
Investor relations (20%)
* Determine the organization's position in the market and provide the leaders with a proactive assessment and any other relevant feedback/guidance that is needed by the organization's senior personnel on how to increase the interactions with the investment community
* Assistance in developing a range of analyses that will include industry analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance professional to build an exciting career in a leading start-up.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* 10-15 years of overall Finance experience (at least seven years in a senior management role)
* Bachelor's degree with a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA, CMA, CA) is preferred
* Experience in building investor relations and/or attending investor meetings is a MUST
* Experience in a global finance role, handling other than the UAE market is crucial
* Ability to build and maintain relations with internal and external stakeholders
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.