Job description / Role
Reporting into the CMO, the Global Head of On-Premise has the overall responsibility for defining and over-seeing the regional execution of the Global On-Premise/Lounge strategy. Together with the broader Central Marketing team, you will work closely with the Commercial Heads and Country Managers of each local market to align and optimise dedicated field resources to grow brand awareness and drive consumption through the On-Premise Channel.
Our client is a global leading within the industry who are forever expanding into new product lines and regions. They are HQ in Dubai.
* You will be responsible for creating and managing the Key Performance measures and demonstrating impact and a strong ROI for the resources deployed as well as coordinating central support for key activity programme/toolkits for all Regional Lounge teams globally.
* Serves as the master brand ambassador for the entire team and the On-Premise network.
* Develop and continuously evaluate/track team performance and business KPIs, globally.
* Translates the Global Cycle Plan into a quarterly programme of activations to bring to life the brand marketing plan in the On-Premise channel.
* Drive consistency of focus, message and execution across markets, whilst allowing for regional nuance in activation according to locally specific timings and needs.
Highly competitive package and the chance to create and enhance a growing department with a globally growing business.
To be considered you must have the following:
* Degree in Marketing/ Commerce
* 10+ years of total experience, with 4+ years of management
* Experience within the On Premise channel with a major FMCG Brand
* Experience in creating marketing information and tool kits, to then train and develop a sales force
* Experience in managing Field Sales/ Ambassadors or Brand Ambassadors high desired
* Regional experience, managing teams in multiple locations
* Ability to travel 50% of the time
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chief Executive Officer
Commercial Development Manager - Dairy
Nestle Middle East
Channel Category Sales Development Manager
Nestle Middle East