Job description / Role
HR Manager - Western nationals needs to apply
Robbert Murray & Associates is retained by part of a diversified multinational Company which operates in the fields of Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochem Industry across various geographies is looking for a Global HR Manager to join their team in Dubai. Kindly note Western Nationals Preferred for the role.
Job Responsibilities include
• Employee relations
• Resourcing and recruitment related activities
• Pay-reviews and job grading exercises
• Performance management and training
• Data analysis and reporting
• Recruitment and selection
• Support recruitment through synergies between countries
• Provide advice on recruitment and selection processes, impart good practice
• Provide strategic advice and support on selection for senior executives (C – level management team
• Assist with facilitation of succession planning and talent management activities, as appropriate
• Employee Relations
• Lead employee relations forums across Customer Solutions
• Ensure HR policies are fit for purpose and take account of relevant legislation in our areas of operation;
• MBA/CIPD or any equivalent HR Degree
• Improved HR services across the business – measured by feedback from the management team and employees
• Improved adherence to HR policies and processes
• Improved uptake of performance review meetings, follow up in terms of talent development initiatives, training and development and succession planning
• Improved clarity around management roles and responsibilities, processes and reporting lines
• Improved understanding of Employee Relations issues across the Office – measured by feedback from the line managers, functional heads
• Western Expats preferred for the role
About the Company
Robbert Murray is the leading boutique executive search agency in Dubai. With offices and associations in four continents, we are a worldwide agency offering first class international recruitment services capable of attracting the very best talent to your organization.
Our international presence and coverage is our strongest point. We have the ability to back the international development of our clients’ ventures by providing them access to the most expedient candidates across the world. The in-house team at Robbert Murray and Associates, offers expert knowledge through domestic and global market network.
Our international presence and research offers prospective employers, an unprejudiced look at the top executive search firms by offering resources, ideas and rankings as a guide to help them choose the best firm for executive needs.