Job description / Role
As Global Legal Manager you will support the client company in drafting, revising and translating contracts and other Legal documents across multiple jurisdictions. You will also liaise and coordinate with external legal counsel when necessary and consult various stakeholders as to Legal and compliance requirements.
Quality management specialist with operations all over the globe.
* Legal advisory and legal review tasks
* Assist to draft, revise and translate contracts and other legal documents signed by the company
* Assist to conduct regulatory review of documents
* Liaise and coordinate with external legal counsel of the company, and organise legal training
* Establish, monitor and assess the internal control system of the company
* Management and maintenance of legal data and archives in the Compliance & Risk Control Department
* Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work remotely
* Clear path for progression within the organisation
* LLB form a recognised university, LLM will be advantageous
* Qualified solicitor in the UK, US or analogous jurisdiction.
* Familiarity with international law practice and jurisdictions is a must;
* International experience within a reputed Law firm is preferred
* Past experience working with cross-border commercial and corporate contracts
* Good command of written and spoken English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.