Holding full P&L responsibility for the online channel of a successful retail business, the GM of eCommerce will manage a high performing team across digital marketing, customer experience, technical development, merchandising, online trading and all fulfilment. They will be charged with developing a best-in-class online retail offering for the modern discerning fashion customer.
Michael Page digital have partnered with an industry leading retail company who have an international team and an awesome working culture.
- Lead high performing cross-functional teams and set the short, medium and long term strategy for the direction and commercial success of their Online marketplace
- Head up all buying, planning and product offering teams and leverage existing relationships to expand digital product lines.
- Manage all online trading and ensure partner relationships are maximised and all decisions are taken with a commercial view and a keen eye on operational costs
- Guide the digital marketing function to develop a seamless customer experience and ensure the site is positioned in the right way, to the right market and through the right digital channels
- Ensure best practice in Online merchandising and on page experience is implemented
- Take full ownership of website traffic and conversion ensuring the right attribution model is on place and effective CRO is implemented
- Create a data-driven culture and have a in depth understanding of the performance of all elements of the site.
An industry leading remuneration package is on offer including a strong basic salary, company car and generous expense allowance.
- A Minimum of 10 years of quality experience within Online fashion retail
- Ability to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of digital customer funnelling, conversion and retention
- Proven track record in successful online trading with measurable results
- Must have held full P&L responsibility for an online trading business with significant turnover
- A thought leader in the digital landscape who has genuinely innovative ideas
- Must have an excellent head for numbers and be an advanced Excel user and is comfortable analysing and reporting financials
- Brilliant project management skills
- Positive, proactive and high tempo individual
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.