Job description / Role
- Ensure delivering the annual volume plan through design, develop and improve the GTM model on franchise level by channel. Leading the changes by adapting the resources and deploying the annual operations plan.
- Ensure that the daily delivery routes are adhered and progress is accurately tracked and meet the maximum efficiency, and delivering into a multi-channels environment.
- Drives the projects agenda and develop on franchise level.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Implementation of the annual routing plan and communicate it with the front line managers.
- Work to meet the needs of sales to provide the best level of performance through balance of sales per route, balance of number of daily visits per route and presence of customers on the right route and right channels.
- To improve the performance of GTM continuously and keep average trip per day on 100% for DLV trucks or higher.
- Stand on updating the GTM customer segmentations, DSD & P-sale, constantly.
- Use all the tools, resources and his team to provide adequate support to run the operations, by physical validation of all new customers and new routes in the market.
- The organization of new routes which must be created based on the directions and company’s policy.
- Improving business cross franchise by opening new areas.
- Analyzing routes KPI’s to measure the routes performance on monthly basis.
- Provide quick & possible solutions to run the daily operations smoothly.
- Full coordination with all concerned departments to implement the proposed projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University Graduate
- High Computer Skills
- English Speaking and written
- 5 years’ experience in Sales
- Communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Planning, Organizing & Problem Solving Skills
- Performance Monitoring
- Operational Skills
- Self Development & Building Team and Talent
- Leadership & Inspiring Others
- Routes KPI’s
- DLV route efficiency
- Maximum coverage for the territory routes through GTM efficiency
- Consistent with the nature of the geographic areas with the highest level of productivity
About the Company
Established in 1976, we have led the market for more than three decades. Today, our company is the premium source for pure premium drinking water in the region.
Consistently providing world-class products and continually enhancing product excellence is our top priority. We meet these challenging goals through continuous reinvestment, innovative manufacturing and smart marketing strategies.
Today, we offer a wide range of premium products from pure natural mineral water, fresh and natural juices, chips, basmati rice and world-class tissues.
Regional Sales Manager
After Sales Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Development Representative - HORECA
Business Development Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
FMCG Trade Marketing Manager