Job description / Role
• Engage in the design and R & D of the public chain, and study the protocol, operation mechanism and underlying implementation of the public chain;
• Participate in requirements analysis and design document preparation, and participate in the development of normative work;
• Cooperate with team members in daily development work, and be able to solve technical problems in public chain during development;
• Continuously improve service performance, service stability and security;
• Respond quickly to user feedback and be responsible for troubleshooting and solving problems encountered by online users.
• Proficient in Golang, familiar with other programming languages (Java, python, PHP, nodejs), good programming habits and coding style;
• Bonus items: have experience in docking with technical partners and participated in the design and development of products based on public chain;
• Working experience in public chain solution and public chain offline signature;
• Familiar with Golang collaboration, have a deep understanding of high concurrency and high availability architecture systems;
• Familiar with PostgreSQL, MYSQL,Redis and other mainstream databases;
• Can develop and debug on Linux server.
About the Company
Hoo Exchange is the world's leading digital assets trading platform.