Job description / Role
Position Title: Golf Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 22K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading groups in Hospitality & Leisure based in Dubai, known for its finest amenities and world class service; and now a Rewards App
• Make recommendations on future business development opportunities that may arise from time to time, and plan revenue growth proposals for consideration by the CEO.
• Manage and develop a marketing strategy for the Club, and work in conjunction with Heads of Department and external agencies to communicate and implement that strategy.
• Ensure that the Club is operated in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws for the safety and well-being of members, visitors and staff whilst on the Club’s premises at all times passing the health and safety standards laid down by the Government.
• Maintain efficient and effective communication with external agencies in the golf industry as well as all Government agencies and departments as may be required from time to time.
• Work a team and directly with other department heads to schedule, supervise and direct the work of the organization with the highest standards.
• Open to European nationals
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a golf industry
• Must be available to join by July 2023
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services