Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a Large Company into diversified business units in UAE.
• Acts as a liaison for all Government and Semi Government to ensure all government affairs are handled expediently.
• Build and maintain excellent relations within the government and stake holder management.
• Deliver and expedite the processing of highly confidential requests to ensure that they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• Provide advice, guidance and assistance regarding government related matter to ensure that all department/business units understand the requirements of government authorities in relation to any contracts that they wish to make.
• Maintains an updated in-depth understanding of government laws, keeping abreast of the changes and advising the business units, whenever appropriate, on the best and right government practices.
• Acts as a focal point between the governmental entities and the business units to ensure that all conflicts are resolved and the processes are flowing in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations and authorities
• Act as key provider of inter-face between the two.
• Develop and manage relationships with key state and local legislators and agency staff. Monitor, attend and report on Legislative briefings and committee hearings.
• Manage fiscal and staff resources within an established budget.
• Need 5+ years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in political science, public affairs, public relations, communications or related field.
• Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
• Experience in leading political and/or policy advocacy campaigns, progressively responsible experience preferred.
Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Public Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Public Relation Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Public Relation & Government Communication Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services