Job description / Role
The Government Relations Officer is responsible for coordinating and handling all activities related to the public authorities including VISA, Trade License issues, Legal Permits, Sponsorship Relations and Ministries (Labor, Immigration, Health) to ensure a smooth administration process.
- Follow up on visa issuance and cancellation, work permits, residence permits, social security (where applicable) and repatriation documents, in order to ensure that they are promptly processed through appropriate authorities
- Participate in the continuous improvement of related processes and procedures to ensure an optimal customer service in the department
- Submit requests for all legal permits issuance and renewals (municipality, advertisement signage, sale permits, commerce, fire department, civil information, health and other) and follow up with the appropriate public authorities for their issuance
- Submit all updated salaries to the Government in the appropriate format
- Build and maintain a strong network of relations with Government employees in order to facilitate requests processing
- Process employees National Social Security Registration or End of Employment; Schedule payments of family allowances on monthly basis and ensure meeting deadlines with Governmental departments
- Specific for Egypt: Execute the entire statutory license application process for all new stores either directly or through third parties and maintain upon completion the relationships with all statutory bodies.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a personnel or administrative role
- Relevant knowledge of Labor Law and Visa processes
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
PRO and HR Assistant
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE