Job description / Role
To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the employees satisfaction in order to make a professional first impression of the Talent & Culture Department.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
What you will be doing:
- To provide support to the Talent and Culture team whilst maintaining strict confidentiality of information at all times
- Have a thorough understanding of Talent and Culture policies and procedures and be able to provide up to date information and prompt answers to employee and candidate queries
- To take the time to get to know the employees, and to be committed to service excellence
- Ensure brand and service standards are in place, maintained, and audited.
Your experience and skills include:
- Maintains a good relationship with DMCC customer service representatives.
- Investigates new visa and Municipality regulations and liaises with the correct government officials to build strong relationships, ensuring a flow of accurate information to our team.
- Collect all relevant paperwork and materials daily from the Talent and Culture Office.
- Drive carefully abiding by UAE traffic laws when on duty.
- Travel to the Immigration and DMCC office daily to submit all paperwork and pick up all completed visas or check the online immigration system daily.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relation Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
A Leading Disribution Company In UAE