Job description / Role
Government Liaison Officer
Dubai 14-15k per month + car
For a professional services company who are expanding and who have a great reputation.
This role will provide direct support to the Corporate Services Manager on all document processing and government submissions relating to legal and corporate services in the UAE.
• Applicants for this role Must be fluent in Arabic with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same role.
• Should have excellent English. We are looking for a team player, a person who can take ownership and accountability of tasks, and excellent organisation, planning and administration skills.
AED 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Can diligently manage, processes and record all company formation, licencing, post-registrations and labour and immigration applications
• Have an excellent knowledge of the documentation required for all the services that the company offers
• Have a deep understanding of all licensing and visa processes throughout the UAE which will include regularly attending Government departments and agencies including, but not limited to, Dubai Economy (DED), Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED). Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE), General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDFRA), Ministry of Justice (MoJ), Tasheel, Amer, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), Dubai South (DWC), Dubai Internet City (DIC), Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
• To have existing relationships with a number of “go to” government authority officers who can assist with solving challenges
• To ensure that the client facing team receives accurate information as per their request and to be provided in writing
• To ensure that the client facing receives information in the timeframe they have requested and in line with client expectation
• To demonstrate an outstanding passion for customer service
• Manages all online visa and business licensing portals
• Arranges and attends client medical screenings in a timely manner
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Public Relations Officer
|Abu Dhabi||22 Feb|
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Mar|
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE
Customs Officer Cum PRO
The Wheel of Fate