Government Relations Officer
Job description / Role
Job Title: Government Relations Officer (Emirati / UAE National)
Salary: Based on experience
Work Timing: Flexible as per work demands
– Help the PRO to deal with Government matters (Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality, DEWA, Labour, Immigration etc.).
– Establish good relations with government offices in order to conduct smooth and efficient business dealings.
– Ensure on-going compliance with all specific government regulations relevant to government relations transactions /activities.
– Organize all routine processing of Immigration documents e.g., residence, work permits, medical examination, and visas, to complete all the necessary legal formalities.
– Graduate in any field.
– Around 1- 2 years of experience is preferred however, freshers are also considered for this role.
– Emirati / UAE National candidates will only be considered.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.