Government Relations Officer
Job description / Role
Job Title: Government Relations Officer (Emirati / UAE National)
Salary: Based on experience
Industry: Food Services
Working Days & Timings: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our client is looking to hire an Emirati Government Relations Officer who will be able to provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs including Ministry of Dubai Land Department / Wasl / Labor / Immigration / Dubai Chamber / Dubai Economy / Health Department / Dubai Municipality / RTA / Ministry of Transportation / Dubai International Airport / Ministry of Economic / Dubai Police / CID for Dubai and adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
– Establish good relations with government offices to conduct smooth and efficient business.
– Acts as a liaison with government agencies to ensure that Company affairs are handled expediently and that a good relationship is maintained / built.
– Organize all routine processing of Trade Licenses/ Land Department Works / Municipality Works / Dubai Economy / RTA, Dubai Customs and all other Government related office works and ensure to complete all the necessary legal formalities of the company.
– Possess good working knowledge of MOHRE systems / Labor and Immigration / Trade Licenses / Land Department Works/ Municipality Works / Dubai Economy / RTA and all other Government immigration portals and Ministry of labor online systems.
– Provide advice, guidance and assistance regarding government related matter to ensure that all employees understand the requirements of government authorities.
– Provide expert advice to businesses and employees on all visa formalities and all other government-related procedures.
– Accountable for maintaining accurate records for all above services.
– The ever-changing government rules and regulations require the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information/documents and at times certain jobs must be tacked efficiently without much notice.
– Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notice.
– Deliver and expedite the processing of highly confidential applications to ensure that they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
– Family Book is mandatory.
– Minimum Education: Senior Higher Secondary.
– Ideally 5+ years’ experience in Public / Government relations of Dubai / Abu Dhabi.
– Must be good at speaking, reading, and writing in English.
– Must know basic Computer Skills – MS Word/ MS Excel, Internet.
– Must be able to fulfill day to day PRO duties in office and GRO duties outside the office by visiting the required Government departments and building good relationships with external parties.
– Must have good communication skills and be adaptable, flexible and extremely proactive.
– UAE Driving License is a must.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Public Relations Coordinator
Atlantic Maritime Group FZE
Senior Public Relations Officer
TGC Middle East
Government Relations Officer
A Leading Company In UAE
Admin Assistant and Receptionist
RTC-1 Employment Services