Job description / Role
Dubai Holding Entertainment (former Arab Media Group)
Dubai Holding Entertainment is part of Dubai Holding and have an exciting career opportunity. We are looking to hire a Government Relations Officer.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
- Execute new employees’ visa process by handling immigration requirements (visa change status, cancellation, visa stamping, medical formality, consulate visits etc.,) on time.
- Inform in advance and follow up with employees about the visa related documents to be submitted by them before expiry of visas to avoid fines.
- Maintain records of staff’s visas expiry in a systematic manner, ensuring availability of required documents as and when required.
- Ensure all visa related applications such as employment, residence, cancellation and work permits are processed accurately and completed on time.
- Effectively manage all online applicable Government systems related to Visa and license authority.
- Manage Naqodi payment system and petty cash effectively and accurately
- Coordinate with government authorities for visa & license related formalities.
- When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with government and Immigration officials to ensure issues are resolved diligently.
- Ensure all license applications and official approvals permits are followed up in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary violations and penalties.
- Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions.
- Keep up-to-date with new rules and visa procedures introduced by the Government authorities and ensure that new government rulings, regulations, or system requirements are communicated to the staff and the management.
- Update the management for any breach of company policy and procedures, immediately
- To handle any other HR related tasks & duties if required.
- High School Certification or equivalent.
- 3 -5 years of experience in UAE
- Arabic & English Speaking & writing.
- Knowledge of UAE Labour Law and Media Free Zone
- Knowledge of Oracle would be a plus factor
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Government Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer
|Abu Dhabi||22 Feb|
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm