Job description / Role
As a senior advisor to the Head of the Department, your role will be to advise on and implement service delivery across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. You will work with stakeholders in the city and the hinterland, whether it is citizens, residents, public or private institutions, to ensure government services effectively reach every end-user. These services will cover the entire gamut of the populace's engagement with the government machinery.
A government department working on ensuring effective and equitable access to government services across cities and towns in Abu Dhabi.
* Work with pace, accuracy and adaptability to research, articulate and implement any regional changes that may improve service delivery.
* Use digital tools, combined with traditional infrastructure, to enhance user access and experience.
* Engage regional stakeholders to gather feedback and build alliances that add value to the government's service offering.
* Institute performance management measures.
* Establish best practices when it comes to service delivery, from implementation to monitoring and evaluation.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to make a difference and deliver equitable access to critical government services
* Progressive environment
* You will be a government services expert; preferably with knowledge and understanding of the UAE government legislation and practices.
* Experience with project management and service delivery, whether in the public or private sector.
* Excellent, proven experience in strategic advisory, working with complex stakeholders.
* Hard-working professional with a hands-on approach to policy implementation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Operations
Government Relation Manager
TGC Middle East
Government Relations Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality