Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Graduate Architect - UAE National to join our award-winning team based in Dubai . This position will be working under the direction of a senior member of staff as part of a project team and will gain valuable experience on a wide and varied range of current and upcoming projects.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Work in liaison with colleagues and multi-disciplinary design teams
- Play a role in assisting the management of projects alongside the existing team
- Assists in preparing designs and reports to a high standard
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of MS office
- Perform other related tasks as directed
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include recent graduation from a Bachelor in Architecture.
- As this is a UAE National role, family book status is required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.