Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project manager to join the Project Management team at a European client of ours in Dubai. This new role is required to assist with the delivery of a significant programme of projects across an existing client framework. The majority of projects will be within the education sector (new schools and substantial extensions) but the scope will also include the wider community infrastructure sector.
Working with the team, you will be involved in assisting with the delivery of schemes to budget and programme and be a key point of contact with clients for these projects as you develop your skills. An individual with a project management, surveying or engineering background will be particularly suited to this role.
This is a great opportunity for you to work and develop within an internationally renowned consultancy on a variety of multidisciplinary projects.
• A surveying, engineering or similar degree qualification alongside an interest in obtaining Chartered status is desirable.
• Experience of client-facing construction project management is desirable but not mandatory
• Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams is desirable.
• A hard working and flexible individual, with a willingness to learn, who is a team player, possesses a good attention to detail, is reliable, proactive and shows initiative.
• Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills both verbal and written.
• A strong customer focus and ability to advise clients on property related matters.
• The potential and desire to develop leadership skills with a view to managing projects independently.
• Familiarity with project execution plans, risk registers, change control logs and client & stakeholder management plans.
• IT skills, with experience of MS Project and PowerProject software desirable but can be trained.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.