Job description / Role
- Assist in developing designs, drawings and specifications for engineering projects.
- Plan and allocate work orders for field staffs.
- Coordinate and manage the daily activities of field staffs.
- Monitor the status of field work and generate periodic field reports to management.
- Perform routine inspection of field work to identify any potential problems and delays.
- Prepare quotation request for materials and labors.
- Plan and coordinate renovations, repairs and improvements projects.
- Assist in developing and executing the field work plan.
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted budget.
- Educate field staff on safety and heath programs.
- Address public enquiries in timely fashion.
- Maintain contractor and field work records for reference purposes.
- Assist in preparation and evaluation of engineering tenders.
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.