Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP welcomes applications for part-time and flexible work and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Contribute to the engagement team in delivering high-quality work products for our clients in a timely manner.
* Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
* Participate in the delivery of specific workstreams or deliverables.
* Build lasting working relationships with our colleagues and clients.
* Work within both traditional and agile project environments with a high degree of ambiguity and a track record of high-quality delivery.
* Build strong internal relationships across the WSP business.
* Work together with our technical advisors, engineers, planners, and commercial consultants to bring integrated offerings to our clients.
* Leverage data and technology to provide innovative solutions to clients' challenges.
* Contribute to positioning our Business Transformation services across the middle east through thought leadership development, and social media presence.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to projects while projecting a professional image;
* Consistently achieve high-quality standards with limited direction and supervision;
* Willingness to take initiative, work autonomously and manage time effectively to meet pressing deadlines;
* Ability to innovate and apply experiences to create new value-proposition for clients and drive business development initiatives
* Show flexibility in tasks and location, and deal well with ambiguity;
* Excellent communication skills - written and spoken English is essential (Arabic preferred).
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.