Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is currently seeking Emirati Graduates who hold a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering to join our Building Services design team. This exciting opportunity to learn and grow with WSP will involve working on Building Technology Systems and electrical engineering?projects within the UAE and across the wider region.
Your new role, what's involved?
- Carry out discipline designs to required standards and quality
- Ensure that all designs are reviewed to the required standards
- Support the project submittals and No Objection Certificates (NOC) process
- Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline
- Understand the contract and scope of project deliverables
- Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
- Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are met
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to line manager
- Attend and contribute in team and project meetings as required
- Contribute to the delivery of the BU strategy. Including supporting the companies approach to sustainability
- Ensure QMS and Project Lifecycle compliance across team and projects
- Input into the work of the Technical Working Group (TWG)
- Feedback on all business development opportunities
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- You recently graduated with a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- You want to throw yourself in from day one and put your studies into practice
- You have excellent communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas and collaborating with colleagues
- You have confidence to work under pressure with the ability to prioritize and plan effectively
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.