Job description / Role
Graduate Engineer - Electrical Engineering - UAE National
Job Opening: Graduate Engineer - Electrical Engineering - UAE National
KBR Abu Dhabi is currently looking to fill a position of Graduate Engineer - Electrical Engineering - UAE National - for a PMC project to be based in Client's Office located in Abu Dhabi.
Profile matching below criteria only will be contacted.
- The incumbent must be a UAE national.
- Having experience worked on Internship projects within Oil and Gas/or any service sector is beneficial.
- MUST have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Having Offshore Project Experience is an added advantage.
- Has good communication skills; with IELTS Score minimum 6
- CGPA score minimum 3 and above.
- Willingness to learn and committed to work in a multi-cultural environment
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.