Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Digital is significantly reshaping how WSP industries of focus (Urban Environment, Mobility, Energy, Security, logistics.) are structured, the way services are being delivered and projects are conducted and managed.
With our Digital Advisory services, we help our clients leverage data, technologies, and innovative service delivery models to improve service delivery and manage and operate cities and assets more efficiently. We help our clients on their digital transformation journeys, design and build Smart Cities, develop, and deploy Digital Twins and Assets and extract insights from their data.
Your new role, what's involved?
* I work within the PPP Advisory Services team
* I will learn the fundamentals of a PPP project and its lifecycle
* I will observe and be offered to witness firsthand what is done on a day-to-day basis within the team
* I will complete discreet tasks set to facilitate my learning and understanding
* I will assist in a full spectrum of the team's functions and perform any other ad-hoc assignments
* I will develop relationships with business partners and stakeholders and work closely with them
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
We'd like to hear from you if you are
* I hold a BSc Degree in any Engineering discipline Arch, Civil, Mech Elect.
* IOSH, or other EHS-related Certification.
* Professional Membership (as Intern) CIOB, ICE, RICS
* I have excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within the wider team
* I have excellent communication skills
* I can develop ideas and communicate them effectively to others
* I am a confident and outgoing person who is adept at building, maintaining, and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.