Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can we trace horizons, hold true to our ambitions, and hold ourselves accountable?
In the Middle East, we are working on some of the world's most iconic and complex projects. We take pride in helping our clients to realise their ambitions by offering our unique, local knowledge whilst leveraging our worldwide expertise. Our people, their expertise and the accountability we hold, for the future of our communities, make us unique.
We’re looking for degree educated professionals with 2-3 years’ experience to support the development and delivery of our risk management services, specialising in the provision of health and safety consultancy services and NEBOSH and IOSH health and safety training.
To meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
• Must have a health and safety background / degree (NEBOSH certificate or equivalent)
• Environmental qualification desirable
• Must hold a Graduate IOSH membership or a similar level of membership with an internationally recognised professional body
• Ideally with 2-3 years’ experience in health and safety consulting and training
• Ability to communicate and present to Client and stakeholders
• Good interpersonal and social skills
• Excellent time management skills and proactive approach
• Willing to perform site work i.e. HS inspections, audits
• Experience of development and delivery of training
• Arabic Speaker
We are a Great Place to Work© and take pride in attracting, developing and engaging the best professionals in our fields of expertise. We are problem-solvers who evolve, improve, modernise and excel. We know our solutions will shape the communities of tomorrow and help societies thrive sustainably. We embrace change and have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
HSE Engineer / Safety Officer
Manpower Middle East
Officer - HSE
Oryx Engineering Solutions
A Leading Private Company in UAE