Job description / Role
• Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Assisting the line manager in the day-to-day activities to understanding the functioning of the department.
• Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
• Analysing existing systems & processes and offering new ideas for improvement.
• This is an unpaid internship.
• The period of internship is three months.
• The internship requires the trainee to be present 5 days a week. Sat- Sun is a holiday.
• Time: 09:00 - 18:00
• The internship will involve working in a mid-size organization.
• The internship will be in the HR, Procurement, Legal and Contracts departments.
• Must be a graduate from a reputed university.
• Must have the relevant UAE visa for the period of on-job training of three months.
• Would be beneficial if the area of interest lie in the HR, Procurement, Legal and Contracts departments.
About the Company
A leading airline in UAE.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR
Recruitment Consultant Internship
Middle East Executive
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Guest Services Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts