Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you'll identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You'll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Graduate Recruitment Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the full cycle recruitment process of Graduates and Interns in UAE an some GCC countries.
- Senior stakeholder management across all our lines of service & act as the main point of contact in these locations.
- Build key relationships with top universities in the country, making PwC an employer of choice, including building the brand and executing on campus events.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent you from working effectively and provide solutions.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views and voice of the customer, to develop ideas and recommendations to enhance Graduate recruitment in the future.
- Address substandard work, delivery or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Managing to meet hiring targets, providing a great candidate experience and ensuring quality candidates are hired for PwC .
- Managing metrics for the kingdom on graduate recruitment.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A degree in HR or similar with CIPD qualification
- 5-8 years of experience in recruitment, volume and student recruitment experience will be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic (required)
- Project management skills.
- Presentation skills
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Regional exposure would be preferred.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.