Job description / Role
Your role as a Recruitment Researcher is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 160 office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East has offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years' experience through to director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
* Supporting the team with sourcing, selecting and briefing candidates, interviewing and market research
* Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions
* Sourcing and screening candidates from the various job recruitment portals
* Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
* Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and accompanying shortlist notes
* Market & client research as requested by the Manager / Director
* Being part of the PageGroup culture and living our values
* Full support and training provided
* The chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities
* At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
* Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
* Able to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
* Highly competitive
* You think you can sell or have had previous sales experience
* Excited at the prospect of meeting with the regions/world's best organisations and their employees
* Ready and able to work long hours in a corporate environment
* You want to make money and have a career with a genuine multinational organisation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent