Job description / Role
Our client in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit Chemistry, Physics and Biology Graduates to join their successful Teaching Training programme in the UAE.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education is leading educational change across the UAE. The Maths Curriculum will contribute to the UAE's vision of preparing students for a better tomorrow by equipping them with the necessary skills for a successful future and effectively supporting them to manage their own educational and personal growth. The Ministry is investing in Math teachers to support this initiative and deliver the curriculum. This is an opportunity to join a remarkable team who are raising the standard of education across the UAE and empowering students to realise their full potential.
• Candidates on the Science Graduate Teacher programe are provided with specialised training that will prepare them for teaching from Science in the UAE context.
• Science graduates will work in teams, led by Lead Teachers and supported by a Sector Specialist, with each member contributing to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning materials and support for students.
Science Graduate Teachers will be responsible for the successful implementation of the curriculum and will be trained to do the following:
• Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
• Model and support a learner-centered, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
• Ensure that students reach the expected age-related outcomes for Maths.
• Create a positive, active, language-rich learning environment.
• Support the learning process by identifying needs and guiding students to achieve their learning objectives.
• Ensure assessments are delivered according to the assessment strategy and guidelines, in a valid and rigorous manner.
• Maintain an accurate record of student achievement and performance.
• Create positive and effective relationships with colleagues.
GBP 4,000 to 41,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates must strong written and verbal communication skills.
• It is essential that the candidate is committed to developing as a teacher and possess a positive "can do" attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across the Ministry of Education schools.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Physics graduates
• Excellent oral and written English is essential. The following proficiency certificates are accepted:
• IELTS 7 Academic / 7.5 General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
• Cambridge CAE (C1)
• Cambridge CPE (C2)
• EmSAT minimum of 1625
In return, you will receive the following benefits package:
• 16,000 AED Per month
• Health Insurance
• Continued Professional Development
• Mobilization Costs
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Science Teacher Training Program
Science Teacher Training Program
Health Science Teacher
Customer Service Assistant
Emirates - CAE Flight Training