Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Security Consultant who holds a Bachelors Degree in a security related field (such as Public Safety, International and Civil Security, Homeland Security, Anti-Terrorism, Security and Risk Management) or Architecture or Landscaping or Engineering or Design or Master Planning to join our Security Risk Management business. This exciting opportunity to learn and grow with WSP will involve working on new build and master planning security projects within the built environment across the region.
Your new role, what's involved?
* I undertake security risk assessments and strategic design work.
* I work with my team members to design and deliver security solutions for built environment projects.
* I undertake security surveys and audits of architectural designs or existing facilities.
* I develop my skills through training and mentoring by experienced senior members in my team.
* I develop an understanding of how security fits into wider built environment designs and WSP multi-discipline projects.
* I work with multi-discipline teams at WSP and with external design and client teams to deliver built environment designs.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in either a security related or construction engineering / design / masterplanning subject.
* An interest in working on cutting-edge built environment security risk management projects in the Middle East.
* An Emirati family book
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.