Job description / Role
My Client , a international and well established engineering consultancy is seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer (graduate with around 3 years' experience )
They are seeking an ambitious individual with a Degree from a reputable university with around 3-4 years' experience from Graduating with competence in designing structural elements to American and British Codes: beams, columns, slabs, foundations, portal frames, retaining walls in steel and concrete.
* ETABS, SAFE. SAP, STAAD Pro, REVIT and AutoCAD
* Ability to produce hand-drawn sketches.
* Experienced in design using Saudi Building Code (based on American standards)
* Experience in Reinforced concrete design
* Experience in Residential design (medium to high rise)
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* A positive attitude and work ethic .
* Confidence in presenting ideas, opinions and solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a really stable and friendly team working on impressive projects with professional and likeminded Engineers
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Civil Engineer - Aviation
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jun|