Job description / Role
Your new office
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has a team of over 50 staff now recruiting for positions throughout the region. The team is a great mix of international Hays transferees and locally hired talent from around the world.
Your Summer Internship:
As the Business Administrator you will be a key player in our Global Talent Solutions team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of administration, Data Entry and conducting market research to support the Commercial Director.
In this role you will be required to:
• Enter customer and account data sourced from LinkedIn
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
• Market research and Market mapping
• General administration support to the Commercial Director to deliver the business development strategy (eg, preparation of proposals and presentations)
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Attention to detail and ability to work at a fast pace
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
• High level of customer service skills, good telephone manner
• Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
What you’ll get in return:
This is an opportunity to work in a listed global company, and in a division which covers a broad sector of industries across the Middle East region. You will gain experience and insights to a commercial, data-driven function of the recruitment industry whilst working alongside a friendly, international team of professionals.
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Executive Researcher
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Office Manager / Administrator