Job description / Role
Graduate Trainee Program Civil Engineers – UAE Nationals
Market leading salary + excellent benefits
Job Description / Role
• A leading Developer in the UAE is looking to boost their current UAE National Talent to be apart of the current and future growth of the organisation.
• To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will have completed a Civil Engineering degree and graduated within the last 2 years.
• You will be working closely within the different departments of the organisation gaining valuable insight in to the success of their business.
• Once you have completed the Training Program you will be assigned a specific department where you will put your training program to good use on one of my clients various major projects.
• To find out more about this opportunity please apply today with your updated CV.
• UAE National with Family Book
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering (MSc a plus)
• Recent Graduate within Civil Engineering with some internship experience
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.