Job description / Role
The Graphic Design / Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the design, implementation and management of a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting market and industry engagement, to promote the company’s brand, products and services. This will be achieved through a combination of e-marketing development, digital communication strategies, brand marketing and communication.
Before You Apply
• To be considered for this role, the candidate must have a proven track record of below key areas.
• Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit CV online.
• Create engaging written, graphic, and video content, while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Develop the entire artwork and write-ups for corporate campaigns, e-flyers, graphic artwork and digital marketing campaigns.
• Inbound & Outbound marketing management.
• Email campaign development, including Implementation and campaign management of customer surveys, newsletters etc.
• Setup, analyze, manage and, report relevant data analytics to drive campaign performance.
Social Media & Website Management
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SEM and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
• Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence
• Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, etc.)
• Create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search.
• Manage social media sites and digital advertising. Post at least once per day. Post must be on point, professional and in line with our strategy.
• Work directly with our web design partner to bring to live new website project.
• Manage SEO and SEM campaigns including performance reporting.
• Write website and digital content with the direction of the line manager.
• Increase interest in our company by managing social media and digital marketing campaigns.
Digital Brand Development and Design
• Design and create e-brochures, banners, flyers, advertising materials and other graphic artworks for the company in line with brand guidelines.
• Ensure that Brand guidelines are consistent and applied across internal and external channels.
• Corporate branding including website updates (new website development).
• Develop compelling custom content for all communication channels (On & Offline).
• Cooperate with external partners including web developers, external agencies, photographers to produce high quality graphic content in a timely manner.
Data Analysis & Reporting
• Research and report trends and statistics related to digital marketing.
• Manage multiple projects, follow-up and database.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, digital communications, graphic design or advertising.
• Hands-on experience with inbound and outbound marketing, familiarity with e-marketing automation practices and systems.
• 5-8 years Digital Marketing experience with a focus in content development including graphic design, advertising and creative campaigns artwork.
• Creative and design expert who develops appealing visual artwork (static and animated) using MAC OS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate and/or other programs.
• Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing campaigns as part of an overall business development strategy
• Systems: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate, Mac OS, MS Office Suite, copywriting and copyediting, HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Surveys, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, Google Analytics and Google Adwords, CRM systems, etc.
• Reporting: SEM and SEO data analysis to measure performance KPIs of all campaigns.
• English language skills (Oral and written), Arabic would be a plus.
• Office based, with occasional external meetings, site visits or attendance at tradeshows.
About the Company
Emirates National Investment (ENI) is a diverse regional development group with a wide range investment portfolio that includes real estate, construction, industry and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Since establishment in 1999, ENI maintained a track record of double-digit annual growth rates through adhering to a sustainable long-term development strategy and the commitment to integrity, professionalism and innovation.
With selected teams of experienced professionals, ENI was able to capitalize on deep market knowledge and an international network of strategic partnerships to bridge the elements of ingenuity and innovation and to generate its unique business model in the United Arab Emirates, Gulf Cooperation Council, and the Middle East and North Africa region.
Through better understanding of the culture and the contribution to development plans of the countries where it operates, ENI maintains an excellent reputation as one of the leading and most trusted investment partners in the region, with the ability to identify and timely engage in high-growth sectors yielding generous rewards to its stakeholders and adding positive elements to the ambitious economic development plans.
Such solid foundations and sound business strategy guarantee the group excellent prospects in the future, whereas the quality and scale of ENI’s accomplishments will remain evidence to its commitment, efficiency and world-class standards.