Job description / Role
Re-think is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. The intern will work closely with our design and marketing team to assist in the development of coding and designing the layout and functionality according to the client’s specifications. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of web development.
The Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Design, recommend and pitch improvements to new and existing features.
• Assist in troubleshooting issues on web-based systems.
• Update and edit website content, posts and pages.
• Provide technical support related to web-based systems to internal teams.
• Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Assist in gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Basic knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
• Basic knowledge in Wordpress development
• Graphics knowledge would be an added advantage
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
• Basic knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and with tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
• Highly organized and detail oriented
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Graphic Designer & Content Writer
Compass Ocean Logistics
Intern - Data Management and Analytics
Quest Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services
Social Media / Content - Internship - Leading Online Retail Company
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai