Job description / Role
Our client, an organisation focusing on offering payment solutions in the UAE are currently looking to hire a Graphics Designer to be based in their Dubai office.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake graphic projects in English & Arabic from the initial concept stage and coordinates steps through the completion of the projects; create layouts and design artworks for the company’s marketing and promotions, catalogues, brochures and assist on the website and intranet updates.
• To ensure and maintain marketing project updates are provided and followed up in a timely manner.
• Create communication layouts for both external and internal.
• Assist teams with presentation designs
• Provide creative concepts for marketing materials, videos
• Ensuring that all graphics related assignments of company offices (internal and external) are created as per requirement and with no delays
• Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere and develop new ideas adapting to evolving user needs
• Ensure the usage of brand, logo is as per the corporate guideline
• Liaising with Marketing department for any intranet updates pertaining to the companyl.
Graphic Materials for Product Marketing
• Creation of promotional material, including the design and development of flyers, posters, email campaigns, social media advertising, trade show material, as well as the design and management of larger projects and campaigns
• Responsible for all the company’s corporate branding and ensuring all materials including the website messaging is fresh, consistent with corporate branding guidelines, and enhances user engagement/conversion
• Assist to enhance the brand exposure through online marketing & promotional activities, e-campaigns, Email Marketing, web video or other innovative online channels
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Use relevant software’s to create new graphic images. Mark up, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printing. Review layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos and sales collaterals
• Prepare illustrations of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Produce user flows, wireframe concepts, user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
• Track and report key performance indicators and analytics such as website traffic, keyword search/SEO
• General maintenance and updates to our corporate website and online brand & media center.
• Remain abreast with digital marketing trends and best practices
• Understand and implement best practices for website design/user experience, search engine optimization.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
Experience / Skills Required
• Should have agency experience in brand strategy and brand development.
• Bachelors degree
• 3 years experience in a similar role
• Fluent in Arabic and English - spoken and written
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and video editing expertise
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, video editing softwares, etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Must fluent in both Arabic and English.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.