Job description / Role
- Undertakes production of advertisements, hotel collateral and other projects.
- Oversees layout and design of advertisements, collateral and any other projects.
- Proposes new and creative ideas/concepts to improve overall collateral standards.
- Co-ordinates work and production schedule with the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Studies and prepares layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials to become familiar with assignment.
- Determines style, techniques, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform to reproduction requirements, or receives specific instructions regarding these variables.
- Formulates concept and renders illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
- Discusses illustration at various stages of completion and makes changes as necessary.
- Selects type, draws lettering, lays out material, or performs related duties.
- Liaises with Materials Department and works with suppliers and other departments to professionally and competently execute all projects.
- Assists with internal photography of events or VIP arrivals where required.
- Produces within the specified guidelines all promotional collateral required for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Spa and Fitness Centre
- Produces and installs props and materials required for exhibitions, trade shows, seminars, meetings and other events.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Are you a talented, creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer with an eye for detail and would like to join our award winning team at Sofitel Dubai The Palm?
Apply only if
- You are in UAE and immediately available
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- You are fully skilled with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.