Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGOÂ® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible creating and producing promotional material and in-park collateral for various departments incl. F&B and retail, Marketing and Operations. This includes the LEGOLAND Hotel. Ensures LEGOLAND Dubai is presented in line with our objectives, working within brand guidelines
- Working with a clear understanding of both the LEGO and LEGOLAND style guidelines, design brand collateral for various departments.
- Adaptation of creative concepts across different materials while remaining consistent with brand guidelines (e.g. adapting to posters, flyers, digital etc.)
- Layout and design flyers, posters and in-park requirements.
- Work with existing LEGOLAND assets to produce tactical material for LEGOLAND Dubai and the LEGOLAND Hotel.
- Provide support to major campaigns and events working with established campaign assets.
- Work with the LEGOLAND Dubai Key Visual to adapt it across numerous channels, materials, formats and sizes.
- Make minor video edits to new and existing video content.
- Creation of internal branded templates for SOPs/collateral/forms etc.
- Creation and production of in-park branding and POS material (operate in-house equipment).
- Ability to understand and interpret business requirements to be conveyed in artwork.
- Ability to think creatively to propose new ideas and concepts within corporate and brand constraints.
- Work with the brand team to ensure correct brand representation across all of our collateral.
Health & Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor of Art for Art/Design school or a relevant qualification in graphic design
- Ideally first professional role as a Graphic Designer
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Video editing skills
- Experience in operating large format printers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Experience working with IPs
- Experience working on English and Arabic layouts
- Arabic speaking
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graphic Designer for an Fnb Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Assistant / Social Media / Graphic Design
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Feb|
Senior Graphic Designer
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||20 Feb|