Job description / Role
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Degree or certification in IT/Graphics
• 2-3 years of experience in same field
• Strong proven track record with ability to drive footfall to store
• Assisting in Brand development, Digital marketing, Retail Marketing, ideally across different business types
• English: Excellent written and spoken required
• Arabic: preferable but not necessary
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection
About the Company
Mosaic-Holding owns and franchises high-end retail premises and business ventures in the home, gift and food markets. We have developed a new concept of shopping for the discerning buyer with a focus on excellence and originality. Our first venture in Abu Dhabi is Bits and Pieces.