Job description / Role
- Work in partnership with the marketing team to develop concepts and create marketing assets for digital and print following our corporate guidelines.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions as well as collaboration on given creative briefs.
- Manage the development of creative materials from conception through production.
- Ensure that the look and feel of creative executions adhere to MMS’s brand guidelines, visual identity and product messaging.
- Work independently and in team settings and handle ongoing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to use syndication and image banks to the best of use and selection of images/footage to assist in the formulation and production of the designs.
- Use research to refine the creative approach and optimize creative/design amendments.
- Ensure projection of good understanding of digital strategy and design best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or in communication and media from a reputable university would be added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ professional experience as an interactive and digital designer in a creative agency or from a broadcast industry.
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development Tools, Aftereffects applications and other design programs.
- Comprehensive understanding of print design and digital production methods.
- Experience in photo-editing, cropping, and compositing as well as skillful retouching and colour correction.
- Experience with stills, video photography and editing are plus in this role.
- Strong typography, layout, color palettes’ knowledge and design production skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and artistic abilities
- Strong design presentation skills
- Key time-management skills
- Resourcefulness and originality
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer & Content Writer
Compass Ocean Logistics