Job description / Role
- Develop new creative ideas and ensure the evolvement of each idea on print platforms
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions and collaboration on creative briefs
- Oversee the creative design process from needs assessment to concept development to design
- Ensure creative designs look and feel adheres to our brand, visual identity, guidelines, and product messaging
- Work independently and handle ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Design for highest quality and attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned
- Use research findings to refine the creative approach and optimize creative/design changes
- Manage the development of creative materials from conception through production
- Ensure projection of good understanding of branding, design best practices, and audience relevancy
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design from a reputable University
- 3-5 years’ professional experience as an branding and print designer in a creative agency or/ broadcast industry
- High proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design programs
- Comprehensive understanding of print and digital production methods
- Must be able to shift quickly between editing, design, and operational tasks.
- Experience in photo editing, cropping, and compositing as well as skillful retouching and color correction essential.
- Experience with photography and video
- Strong typography, layout and design production skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding and passion for sport is a plus
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Social Media cum Graphic Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In UAE